- more fiscal responsibility
- a thorough reading of Obamacare (which even many Democrats admit they hadn't read) to see just what exactly is in it.
- a relaxation of the stranglehold that the unions have over jobs and businesses
- less willingness to bail out entities that do not deserve it (e.g. California)
- more accountability in spending (The WaPo discovered that the TARP money went from the taxpayers to the companies to the politicians who voted for TARP. Neat circle there.)
- the introduction of more "academic freedom" bills in statehouses across the land
- more attempts by emboldened young earth creationists, under the cover of "a mandate from the people," to introduce creationism in public schools all across the country
- less science funding in areas of biology and genetics—anything that can be connected to evolution.
Now playing: Steve Hackett - Gavottes, BWV 1012