Friday, October 17, 2008

Something More to Read

Reader Arv Edgeworth has just sent me his book Dismantling Evolution Made Easy and has asked me to read it. I won't post the link for it on my blog since until such time as he says that I may. It is just 84 pages so I will tackle it this morning. A cursory glance at the first page suggests that he has defined evolution very broadly, incorporating such disparate topics such as the Big Bang, the origin of life, and biological evolution, itself. He also refers to it as "evolutionist' faith." My empirical mind seizes up at that phrase but i will unlock it as best I can.

2 comments:

  1. My empirical mind seizes up at that phrase but i will unlock it as best I can.

    WD-40 sometimes helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liberally applied. Might work, might not.

    ReplyDelete