Saturday, January 03, 2009

Michael Dowd: As Good As His Word

A few posts back, I questioned Rev. Michael Dowd's Christology pertaining to his book Thank God For Evolution. I was working off of an interview and had not read the book. Rev. Dowd got rightly upset and said that I should read the book before I formed an opinion. He has been nothing but gracious during our correspondences and, yesterday, as good as his word, I received a gratis copy of the book on my doorstep with a nice note inscribed on the title page. He also kindly threw in some DVDs of his lectures and study guides to boot. I look forward to reading it!

2 comments:

  1. Jim,

    I also picked up a copy recently and, after my own presumptuous blog post about 9 months ago, fully intend to read it and see what he really has to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mike. I, too, am curious. He wrote me a nice note apologizing for the lateness of the book's arrival. I thought he was right timely about sending it.

    ReplyDelete